Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

24 March 2006

Coming Soon........

Starting on Monday, we will be posting the song o' the week. Songs have all been chosen based on #1 singles that "define our lives..." I'm not explaining that, so get over it.

Rules:

You are blogging the title of the song.
Write one post about the title for the week.
You don't need to know the song.
We will try to post a link to a place where you can hear the song, but you don't need to.
Anything goes.
There is no such thing as too much information or a taboo subject.
But? Remember that we have random readers.
For the random readers, if you want to join, please let us know in the comments.

Others, y'all?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPEAKING of get over it......spank me, whip me.....or not - you're a girl. MY MISTAKE on the song title posting - I figured Cooth would start the post Monday WITH the song title & the one I commented on was getting us ready. and I've never been good at following rules, I'll try better I PROMISE. All better?

2:29 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

Huh? I TOTALLY missed something. Which is cool.

My whip is in Wisconsin, but I'm sure I can dig something up....

10:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we supposed to write the post and email it to you? Sorry, I'm apparently not all that bright when it comes to this stuff...

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home