Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

27 March 2006

Le Freak

AAAWWWWW- FREAK OUT!

I think it's strange how there are things that just freak some people out and others are not bothered in the least. Here are some things that really freak me out:

Lamisil commericials. That little yellow bug creature is freaky enough, but when he pulls up the rotted, fungus filled toenail....I lose it. When that commercial comes on, I flip the channel. If that sucker shows up on a website - I go to another one.

Snakes. Eww, icky.

Low-flying planes. I live in a flat farm state. Lots of crop dusting. If a field near where I am driving is being dusted....I get sweaty palms, heart beats faster. I can't decide if I should pull over until the plane goes the other way or just drive as fast as I can to get away from it.

Alan Colmes. I just can't watch this guy. He is too goofy looking.

Pineapple on Pizza. Wrong so wrong. Pineapple is good. Pizza is good. The two should never meet.

4 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Pineapple pizza makes the BEST cold pizza breakfast EVER.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Tug said...

pineapple & canadian bacon - gotta agree with kT on this one. nummers for breakfast. room temp. Cooth, crop dusters & snakes - I'm with you! MICE that stare at you while you're screaming your lungs out, & they have the "what the hell is YOUR problem" look on their faces.....freaky.

7:21 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

No bacon on mine, canadian or otherwise (eh?).

8:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, how 'bout a hot young Canadian Mountie SERVING the pineapple pizza?

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home