Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

01 August 2006

Muhahahaha! Like a Virgin?

I'm a totally sucky blogger buddy because I've been totally MIA and yet y'all strive to give me a giggle fit? Like a virgin? Ha! Since the jokes about my lack of virginity just aren't that funny, and I'm exhausted and I've been working from home since 7 and it's now 10:30 and I'M NOT DONE YET, I'm going to leave you all with only one question.

Is Madonna, or is she not, the worst actress on the face of the earth?

The woman couldn't even pull off pretending to be a virgin for a 3 minute music video.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I'm not a huge Madonna fan.....& that Farrah hairdo she's sporting HAS to go!

8:28 AM

 
Blogger kT said...

Farrah hair was a bad idea even on Farrah.

But don't tell that to any guy who was a teenager during the Charlie's Angels era. Oh. Wait. They so weren't looking at her hair.

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home