Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

22 July 2006

It's that time again!


It's that time again kids - and why aren't you all posting?? Just checkin'. As you know (because I'm pretty sure - posting or not - you've been paying attention), there are only 37 more shopping days until Tugday!! Which, of course, makes me a Virgo. Very virginal. SHUSH. I've been single long enough I can, sadly, make this statement with a straight face. Daughter K, you say? You've never met her (Cooth, you can pretend) - you don't know she's real...

So without further ado - this week's song is by Madonna.....Like a Virgin. Post away!! (If not, I may just be tempted to go back to Lee or Toby just to get you going)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home