Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

15 July 2006

Done bitching. (for now)



My original song in this whole "MY MONTH" spot was 'Bitch' by Meredith Brooks. HowEVER, I think 'bitch' came up enough last week (yes - I'm guilty) that we'll skip the whole Bitch week (how fun is THAT - just skip a week!) and instead, go with Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes by none other than my favorite beach bum, Jimmy Buffett. You've just got to love a guy that learned to play guitar because college sucked (or he sucked at it), he noticed all the chicks were surrounding a guy playing the guitar, & said "I want that". And look where it got him.... My name is Tug, and I am a Parrot Head.

2 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have it.

Damn. I think I'd have liked bitch.

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

Bitch is good, & has it's place. I've overworked it lately, so decided on the change of pace/attitude. My daughter bought me a pin:
Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Charming
Horny
(yes, horny - & she still bought it for Mama!) Bitch isn't always bad....but it was time for a change.

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home