Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

11 July 2006

Moi?

I came up with this whole idea, you'd think it would be easy. Notsomuch. Probably because I'm living in HELL now, and really REALLY getting bitchy. It's my story. My post. My idea. Deal. (to me, as much as you the FUN readers & commenters) I used to make fun of myself I was so damn perky. and happy. Now I don't call my friends, don't write, don't.do.shit. Because I'm bitchy. And I don't like it. All because of a job I TRANSFERRED FOR. OFFERED TO TRANSFER FOR. Because it would bring me closer to my family. Who I LOVE. More than life itself. If it weren't for them, and I were here, I'd have gone postal LONG ago. Meg said "listen to me bitch".......here I am. Bitching. While I'm at it - in the comments, I asked kT her biggest life fear (because I've been thinking about it myself duh). Mine? That I will never find "the one", and my daughter (only child) will be stuck caring for me. So I've been thinking about that lately, too. That, and the friends I've lost touch with because they knew the "happy" me, & I don't call because all I have to do now is bitch. And I get tired of hearing MYSELF bitch, so won't do it to them. SO. HERE'S THE DEAL. Today, as every day for the last 2+ years, I job searched. This scares me, because I, Grandma that I am, have NEVER had to apply for a job. ALWAYS had a referral. And I'm a grandma (meaning not cute young thing). (And have tons of experience, but no degree) But I'm GOOD at what I do, so I WILL find something! I WILL get back in shape!! I WILL find friends in this hell I now have to call home. I WILL have FUN THINGS to call friends about! Attitude...........it's a damn good start. I will be the annoying perky person once again.............it's my mission. And my word. Which, in the olden days of which I grew up....meant more than a contract signed in blood. And if this job (which I WILL blog about once I quit) doesn't suck all the blood from my body? I give you my WORD, & my blood. lifeisgood, lifeisgood, lifeisgood, hummina hummina hummina............(& to my blogger friends? THANK YOU!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

See? It's hard to talk about yourself.

11:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah....who knew huh.

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Mark Base said...

You never bitch at me. I'm kinda feeling left out here.

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Tug said...

You make me laugh. I've been alienating humans at such a high rate of speed since I moved here, I'd hate to do it to the people that make me laugh. BUT. If, like Lithuanian bitch slapping, it turns you on, I could always make an exception. For you. I'm nice like that.

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home