Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

07 July 2006

Yes, I know what day it is.

And I know it's not "post the new song" day. BUT, at 3:30 pm, and not a SECOND later, I am heading north for HS #1's birthday, and not coming back until Monday-ish. And I hope to be so busy being funGrandma, I don't have time to get to a computer. So you can either follow the rules (seriously - rules?) and wait to post until Monday (or later), or you can be like me - rebel from hell - & post over the weekend. Totally up to you. I'm nice like that. Today. you're very welcome.

SO.....now that kT & the country's birthdays are over, we are going to break into my theme and TALK.ABOUT.ME. ;-) fun times. Strap yourselves in people, it's gonna be a ride. fun, or otherwise, depending on your mood. You've all heard of Christmas in July? Well July of '06 is Tug's Birthday in July! YEA!!!! Have you already been celebrating these past 7 days? aw shucks......thankssomuch. And just so ya' know? My birthday's actually in August, but since it's my THEME MONTH, I figure why not just keep is simple & have MY MONTH. The good thing about it not really being the month of my birth is that YOU still have time to prepare - there really are 49 more shopping days!! YEA!!!!!!! The excitement just never ends in Tugland.

First up - (& you were warned Susan, don't forget to breathe).......Toby Keith's "I Wanna Talk About Me." 'Cause I like it, that's why. And it's all about me.

6 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

I despise him.

But I love the title.

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

I don't think you're alone in that either........ and then there's me. ;-)

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

if he weren't married, I'd say he could suck THIS. ;-) It gets better....or not.....controversy keeps us all on our toes. fun times.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

If the song title was something 'bout truck and tractors? I'd be complaining because I don't know trucks and tractors. Turns out, I'm not all that good at talking 'bout me, either, but still, it was a good title.

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Blog said...

Happy B-Day, Tug! We've been celebrating.... (The Monkey's is in July, too...almost 1!)

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

kT - I'm obviously not that good at it either. shitdamn. And Haley - YEA!! HS#1 just turned 1.....if you're EVER going to see the Black Hills (Mt. Rushmore & all that), you have to let me know - we can MEET! Put the princesses together.........

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home