Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

02 June 2006

IV: But, wait! There's MORE!

I'm not usually a competitive person, but I was jealous that Cooth had five weeks for songs and I only had four. So, seeing as how I'm in charge now, I created..... wait for it..........the BONUS song. Blog it when you're feeling it.

(Okay, fine. I just had a really hard time whittling down my choices.)

June's BONUS song will be:


My Favorite Mistake
Sheryl Crow

3 Comments:

Blogger Cooth said...

Is there extra shipping and handling if you get the bonus item?

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

I want extra snacks. or a bonus. a bonus would be good.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

The bonus is adding more words to the ether. And telling us about something you shouldn't have done but did do and enjoyed doing. There's good stories in that.

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home