Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

02 June 2006

I: The Bloodless Coup




I'm in charge now. All hail! June, month of summer, when random, lazy chaos is supposed to engulf your life. Granted, it's usually when I regret not still being in school (because I would be out. On break.).

For the next four weeks, I will be your goddess of song. I will be your muse, your inspiration for great work based on absolute random whim. I command your keyboards to be swift, incisive, pity, witty, and brilliant.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cooth said...

I love a good pity party. Will there be snacks?

12:25 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

Pithy. I meant PITHY. I'd go and fix it, but then your comment would make no sense....

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

swift, incisive, pity, witty, and brilliant. O.M.G. THE PRESSURE.

hee hee hee.....I'm up for the challenge. and the snacks.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

I am so not shipping snacks off to a different state! You, Ms. Tug, are responsible for your own writerly refreshment. I don't suggest the doughnuts. They're stale by now.

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

shitdamn. I might cry. probably not, but it sounds good. I'm working on writerly refreshment (say that 10 times fast. or 2) now....in the color of red. in the shape of a wine glass. tug is happy.

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home