Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

24 May 2006

Good news, Bad news.

The good news is, I have had good love.
The bad news is, I know this because I have had tainted love to compare it to.

The good news is, the tainted love is in my past.
The bad news is, there could always be more.

The good news is, I'm willing to take that chance and love again.
The bad news is, I'm willing to take that chance and love again. It could be tainted again.

I choose to believe that I have learned from the past, and grown in many ways since then. I have come to like myself, and stick up for myself. So the good news is, I will not settle for tainted love again. I may find it, I may not, but that's OK. I'm willing to take the chance - and should I find bad love, I will move on and be all right. Should I find good love? You will ALL hear about it - whether it be me shouting from the rooftops or through the bedroom wall, you will ALL hear. ;-)

P.S.....I TOTALLY FORGOT! My horoscope said that I would meet my soul mate this week! That's the good news. The bad news is.........it's already Wednesday. I'm pushing my luck. And it's just a horoscope. k, now I'm really done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cooth said...

Shouting through the bedroom walls is always good.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger kT said...

Unless it's "OW!"

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

hmmm....there IS 'OW' in a good way. it's been far far too long, & now it's THURSDAY, & still no soul mate. shit oh dear. Maybe driving through Wyoming tomorrow? A lonely cowboy?

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home