Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

09 May 2006

I'm to sexy for my sweatpants

I know, I suck. I randomly pop in and out but I SWEAR I was going to post this last weekend. Instead? I've had a fever and have been sleeping 20 hours a day.

So this is what I have to say:
I'm too sexy for my sweatpants
I'm too sexy for my United Way tshirt that I haven't managed to change in 2 days
I'm too sexy for my pile of snotty tissues
I'm too sexy for my dirty dishes piled in the sink
I'm too sexy for my Nyquil
I'm too sexy for a shower
I'm not too sexy for Keifer Sutherland because what I HAVE been doing during my waking hours is watching season 1 of 24 on DVR.

K. Duty done. You've all got a wonderfully healthy picture in your heads and I'm going back to bed and to Keifer.

Promise to do better next time.

PS: I'm running out of food and the only things left to drink are coke and this nasty grape stuff that tastes like Dymatap, so if anyone wants to bring me sustenance I'll be forever grateful.

PSS: Or is it PPS:? Whatever. Now I've forgotten. Damned Nyquil.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I've never watched 24, but I may get sick & stay there to spend time with Keifer.....throw in some Johnny, Matthew....cough cough achOO. Get well....sleep....come back healthy! Are you anywhere near the wildfires?

5:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. There are wildfires? I should check those out...

6:41 AM

 
Blogger kT said...

It's PPS.

And I think we're all too sexy to not wear sweatpants. I mean, when you're this hot....

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Tug said...

sweatpants & Fred Flintstone hats. feel the heat.

9:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

12:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home