Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

02 May 2006



You're right Cooth, it's a MkThing. I had a good boss once......he took his fam to Disneyland. He knew I've had a Mick thing forEVER. The thing about Mickey is he makes SO many people smile-happy every.damn.day. SO many. And HE'S always smiling. So my boss went to Disneyland with his wife & 2 kids. GREAT family. My boss LIED TO MICKEY. For me. awwww. He told Mickey that his "other child" had the flu & couldn't make the trip, could Mick please pose with this sign? Mick, of course, obliged. Mick probably thinks Joe is a terrible person because he brought 2 kids to Disneyland & left the other one with the "flu" at home. I don't care. So boss Joe came back from Disneyland, life went on. About a week later, he called me into his office - VERY serious. I'm in trouble (he wanted me to think). He tried very hard to be all boss-serious......then turned around & handed me this picture & told me the story. He was a phenomenal boss. He moved on......& I followed him (he's a restaurant manager, I'd take friends to eat & have drinks - it wasn't psycho following). We still exchange Christmas cards. We would even without the MkMoment, but it was awesome that he did this.

I've collected Mick over the years, because he is "so fine he blows my mind". Just this year I boxed up all my collectables, and I will eventually take them all out, take pictures, & sell them on e-bay. K doesn't want them, & I don't want her to eventually have to deal with it all. I'll take the time to make 'some' money on them, put it in the kids' bank accounts or something....she may be rushed & sell them cheap. I don't know, I just don't want her to have to deal so will do what I can to help now, when I can.

Mick, thanks for the memories. And smiles. Joe, I'll chat again at Christmas, we'll catch up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cooth said...

I "heart" you, too!

5:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home