Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

25 April 2006

Just once, I want to be that girl

I'm short and a little chunky. Boobically challenged. Pretty brown eyes and brown hair. I'm not unattractive. But, just once, I want to be that girl.

You know the one. You pretend to be friends with her even though all you think about is how it's just not fair that she looks like that and you're... well... you.

And one day she comes into the office with pictures of her recent trip to Maui (paid for by some hot lawyer of course) and in the pictures she's wearing a barely there bikini, looking to die for, standing under a waterfall with water cascading down her. You just know that she had an amazing time, ate like a pig (and didn't gain a pound) , and was gawked at by... well... everyone.

Oh well, back to my boring sweat pants, old t-shirt and watching House (M.D.). No waterfalls for me today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Ditto on wanting to be that girl. Although I had her for a friend once, & it was NOT pretty to watch - thus the "had". My boxers & I are going to get ready for House.....53 minutes & counting. I need a life. Without that girl.

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

P.S. I love love LOVE the term boobically challenged!! Right there with ya'!

6:32 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

And she's probably not all that happy.

I've seen you, M. Don't beat yourself up -- you're gorgeous.

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home