Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

17 April 2006

Take a Bow


I AM AN ARCHER! Here is today’s horoscope:

Sagittarius
November 22 - December 20


Some new information about a field that interests you could have you browsing the Web and thumbing through books in order to learn more about it, dear Sagittarius. This could involve law, philosophy, history, or spiritual matters. You should find so much about it that you'll want to either take notes or make a lot of photocopies. Don't tire yourself out, however, and try to keep track of time. Otherwise you might miss dinner or get to bed very late!

Gee, wonder if today would be a good day to do research for my ethics paper? But, just so nobody worries about me - the chances of me missing dinner or forgetting to go to bed - very slight. I love dinner and I love sleeping.

Here are some characteristics of the Sagittarian:

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
Blindly optimistic and careless

Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

I think that I possess alot of these traits. I am optimistic and have a pretty good outlook on life. I do love my freedom. I am very jovial and have a great sense of humor. I laugh at life alot and will talk to just about anybody. I am honest and try to be straightforward. Honest mostly because I am forgetful. If I make up a story, it's harder to remember than what actually happened. I think I am intellectual. I don't know about philosophical. Maybe that will come with age. (ha). I don't think I am blindly optimistic - there isn't much I go into without some kind of forethought. I don't think I am careless. I can be irresponsible, but not excessively. And I am superficial. But not in the usual sense of the word. It's just easier not to dig too deep. I can be tactless - I try not to be - but sometimes, it just happens. And I am restless. I want what I want and I want it now. Patience is not my forte.

So, I am the Archer - Don't take my bow - or I'll poke you with my arrow.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Virgo the virgin. Wrong Madonna song. But since I'm a grandma with child of the non-adoptive variety and STILL a virgin, can I take a bow?

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home