Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

20 April 2006

I'll always keep going


Cathy (I will forever have an ohsovery hard time calling you that) cracked me up with this one....& I will ALWAYS keep going. And I only posted twice on this blog this week because I couldn't share this pic in the comments. ;-0
******************************************
I have been given this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or use it for good.
What I do today is important because I’m exchanging a day of my life for it.
- Unknown

1 Comments:

Blogger Cooth said...

I love the chickens.

You can call me Cooth - it even sounds weird when you call me Cathy. People will catch on eventurally. We have really smart readers.

6:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home