Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

08 May 2006

I am Woman


This is my I am Woman Anthem.

I am too sexy to waste my time on guys and relationships I'm not all that interested in.
I am too sexy to have bad sex and not do anything to change it.
I am too sexy to wait for SOMEONE ELSE to make things happen in my life.
I am too sexy not to own whatever toys I want. Even if they're power tools.

I am WAY too sexy for that sweater I wore on Halloween.
I am too sexy for that plaid jumper I used to wear out clubbing in college.
I am too sexy not to wear body glitter whenever the mood strikes me.
I am too sexy not to wear a tiara while vacuuming the house.

I am too sexy to wear a bra for movie nights.

I am too sexy to be the crazy cat lady. So I am the crazy cat lady who has a career (and is a TV star.... or not).

I'm too sexy to take out the trash and clean up the yard, but I do it anyway.
I am way too sexy to do laundry. I'm thinking of becoming a nudist instead.

I am too sexy to hate who I am or how I look.

I am too sexy to waste my life thinking about how sexy I am.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

ditto. awesome...& ditto again. Except for the cat part. sorry........more of a "big dog" type. to each their own....

8:36 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

I have a non dog-friendly lifestyle. Ask my cat sitter, aka Band Geek 1974.

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Cooth said...

Good thing. Cuz so does your cat sitter.

Gawd....I just realized that you hadn't even been born when I was all sexy for the pic....

10:26 AM

 
Blogger kT said...

Bite me.

Mom.

1:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home