Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

17 May 2006

I'm Stumped.

What do you say about this song that hasn't been said in the previous 2 posts. hmmm. We have a customer named Eileen. She's nice. I've never met her, but spoken to her on the phone, & she's nice. There. I'm done. that was fun. whoooeeee let the good times roll. SO ANYWAY, being the bored with no life person that I am (AND NOT SMOKING SO THE HANDS MUST BE KEPT BUSY).....I looked up Dexy's Midnight Runners on the web. This is what I found. They're from Sweden (hi Mark!). I didn't know that. Lead singer? Kev. One of my favorite all time people was Kev. He (not my fave person sillies) now sings with the Killers. One of my fave alltime dogs was Killer. He (not my fave dog weirdos) likes Van Morrison's music. I like Van Morrison's music. But sometimes I think it's Jimmy Buffet's music because I'm so musically/ artist challenged since the time of the 45's. I am grandma, hear me roar. And not to change the subject or anything, but Gavin DeGraw was in the audience of American Idol tonight. I'd never heard of him until my brother sent me a mix tape & he was on there. I like Gavin. Paula, & her tears, however, make me want to puke. Pop some more pills, take a big swig, let's move on. and she re-signed, she'll be back. What's up with all the people calling for Chris getting Kat's voice thanking them for voting for her??? Go Taylor, just so Meg can make $40. Otherwise I don't care. But there are things I like & have a comfort zone with regarding Dexy's. So there ya' go. that's all I have. you may go now........... ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Thank you for thinking about me :) Yeah, there's not much to go on with this whole Eileen thing.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger kT said...

This is one of my favorite posts ever.

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

aw shucks...thankssomuch!

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home