Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

09 August 2006

Defying Gravity

As a teenager and young(er) woman, I always felt cheated because I have small breasts. Yep, without a bra, I look like a 12-year-old fat boy. And to make them look even smaller, I have these wide good-for-birthing-babies hips. I am your classic pear-shaped woman. But this post is not about whining (for once).

So, to all you small breasted women out there, I have good news for you. When you hit middle-age, you will still have perky up-where-they-belong boobs. I belong to a gym, so I have seen a lot of naked middle-aged women. I am so happy to belong to the itty-bitty-titty-committee. I’m damned proud, in fact. Mine will never be anywhere near my navel. And with the help of a padded bra, I am able to overcome the 12 year-old boy thing. So keep your chin up, cuz most likely, your boobs will stay up there too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

so take a picture....you've been tagged ya' know. ;-)

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Cooth said...

you are NOT getting a pic of my boobs - i'd call you a perv, but think you've already seen 'em.

there is no way that anyone on this planet wants to see my undies. nor will they.

1:53 PM

 
Blogger kT said...

I've seen your undies. There's usually a pile of them on the couch.

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Tug said...

I might CRY. You're going to make me pick someone else???

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home