Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

13 June 2006

Broken Record


So. You ALL know by now what I would fill in the blanks to "fuck this shit". Broken record. Bitch bitch bitch whine kick scream throw a FIT PULEEEEEZE can I bitch some more. So I'm just going to surprise you now & NOT. bitch. about. it. No fucking of that shit today, no siree. You're very welcome. And to further your enjoyment? My post will be short & sweet since I'm not dwelling on the fucking of the shit. Didja' all know it was your lucky day today?

Just let me say this: I think this has GOT to be my very favorite song name EVER. EV. ER. I'm really going to have to check out these BS dudes some more. kT, you're exposing me to all kinds of new fun - is it as good for you as it is for me? ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

I'm lovin' it and it's not even a Happy Meal.

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home