Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

23 August 2006

13 All-Time Favorite Songs (subject to change by the mood)


1. Piano Man - Billy Joel
2. What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
3. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
4. Make Me Lose Control - Eric Carmen
5. I Try - Macy Gray
6. The Dance - Garth Brooks
7. Faithfully - Journey
8. Funeral For a Friend - Elton John
9. Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
10. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
11. The Unforgiven - Metallica
12. Hate Me - Blue October
13. Any song from the Crossroad CD - Bon Jovi

in no particular order...

4 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Ok I missed the whole lets post songs blog entry but I love the idea! Solsbury Hill gives me the complete chills every time. Great List!

10:58 PM

 
Blogger K said...

A great idea for a list! I've always liked Piano Man too!

Have a great Thursday! :)

7:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Hate Me is so stuck in my head. Strange song, but I kinda like it!

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Kimmy said...

Love music lists. This is the 4th or 5th one I've read today. "The Dance"... forgot all about that song. And I really like it, too.

Happy T13. My list's up!

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home