Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

11 August 2006

DANGIT

**I've been trying ALL.DAMN.DAY to post this - don't know if it's blogger, my internet connection, or what. But here it is - I didn't desert you either Meg.

Ms. Meg gives us the option of 2 songs, and still - I got nothin'. I have NEVER been a fan of the Wizard of Oz...at.all. Although I have quoted the "if I only had a brain" dude on NUMEROUS occasions. (that word doesn't look right, & I spell checked) For myself, and others. Dorothy's annoying, the munchkins get on every last nerve, and I have never watched this all the way through; never will. So let me just say this:



IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY, YEA YIPPEE WHOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home