Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

22 September 2006

Walking, Nancy-style


Walking away is something I've discovered that I'm quite good at doing. Especially from relationships. If there is a relationship equivalent of fight or flight, I am prone to flight.

Granted, there is some melodramatic, heart-rending decision making to do. How bad is too bad, what is worth fighting for, how do I know if this is "right?" And in the end, I come to the same conclusion -- if staying were what I really wanted, I'd make it happen.

These boots are damn well made for walking -- they're hiking boots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

red GLITTERY hiking boots by the looks of it! HHHAAA........

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home