Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

05 September 2006

One Night in Bangkok

I want John Karr, the psycho asshat that claimed to have killed JonBonet Ramsey to have to go back to Thailand and spend one night in their jails...one night there should be plenty. And I want him to feel HUGE humiliation (if that's possible for sickos like him) and MONDO pain. ALL.NIGHT. And, for your viewing pleasure, I will not go into the Bangkok jokes. You're welcome.

On a much LIGHTER note.......while in Phoenix this past weekend, I got to see pictures taken by a very good friend that recently returned from Bangkok on business. He had some AWESOME pictures...the detail, the gold (leaf & real)..did I mention the detail?? Beautiful, colorful, absolutely totally awesome. Good friends, good drinks, amazing pictures. Life was very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home