Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

24 August 2006

Cooth's 13 Favorite Songs

1. Smooth - Santana with Rob Thomas
2. Night Moves - Bob Seger
3. Maggie May - Rod Stewart
4. Hooked on a Feeling - BJ Thomas
5. Fast as You - Dwight Yoakam
6. Follow You Down - Gin Blossoms
7. Without You - Dixie Chicks
8. Lido Shuffle - Boz Scaggs
9. Till it Shines - Bob Seger
10. I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues - Elton John
11. The Long & Winding Road - The Beatles
12. If This is It - Huey Lewis & The News
12. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I use to LOVE BJ Thomas growing up as a teenage girl. I use to sing his songs over and over!! Great list.

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

Anything by rob thomas is a great song!

6:59 AM

 
Blogger kT said...

You mean you prefer BJ over the Hasslehoff? Traitor. Evil bitch, too, because now I can see the floating chest hair of the Hoff.

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I used to LOVE "I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blue" when my boyfriend was a Marine, stationed overseas. Haven't heard that song in AGES!!

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Raggedy said...

Good Songs!
Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful day!

12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home