Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

31 August 2006

Without You

We’ve been together a long, long time. You are always there when I need you, but it’s time for us to part ways. You make me feel good. I love being with you. But, you aren’t good for me. I feel that my dependance on you has grown too strong. I need to find other, healthier forms of comfort and support. Keeping you in my life is costing me too much. I realize the pain I will go through after you are gone will be severe. I know there will be times when I will long to hold you, feel you, enjoy you. There will be times I see you with others and wish that was me. But eventually, this will pass. I’ll miss you, my friend. Take care.








In case you are wondering....I'm giving up pop. I have about 7 cans of diet coke at home....then no more.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

;-) good one.....

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home