Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

24 August 2006

I'm Bad At Math

so you get a Thursday 14.

My 14 favorite songs on 24 August 2006, in non-specific order

1. Never Leave Your Heart Alone, Butterfly Boucher
2. Speedway, Morrissey
3. The Long Way Around, The Dixie Chicks
4. Clarity, John Mayer
5. Portions for Foxes, Rilo Kiley
6. There is a Light that Never Goes Out, The Smiths
7. It's All My Fault (But I'm Not Sorry), The Megan Slankard Band
8. Poles Apart, Pink Floyd
9. Cold Beer and Remote Control, Indigo Girls
10. Whatever I Fear, Toad the Wet Sprocket
11. Hold You Down, Jump
12. Perfect Blue Buildings, Counting Crows
13. Apocalyptic Love Song, Groovelily
14. Caring is Creepy, The Shins

1 Comments:

Blogger Cooth said...

I gotta change my radio station. I don't know any of these songs.

Ooga Ooga OOGA!

megshsu is my word verification. ha!

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home