Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

04 October 2006

Blech.

I'm doing both songs this week. Kinda.

Still the Same. If you've read my other blog at all, you'll know that I've had bronchitis for about 3 weeks. If it's like last year, I've got oh.....about 5 weeks left. NEVER. In my LIFE have I been sick more than ONE.DAY. Until moving to Hell, CO and having unrelenting stress. And I still am not a fan of my "boss". Which really sucks, 'cause I love my job. yuckasucka, I'm tired of hearing myself bitch & whine. Sorry. As for Vaca? I was scheduled to meet a very good lifelong friend of mine I haven't seen for about 15 years - PLANS WERE MADE! MAPQUEST WAS CONSULTED! - when the bronchitis set in. Karma? Even I'VE never sucked this bad. WTF is UP?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home