Each week a song title will be chosen as a theme. Here's where you blog it. And probably get it stuck in your head.....

19 June 2006

Grits ain't Groceries

I really must thank you Kt for such a wonderful topic that leaves me here twiddling my thumbs going "what the hell do I say about THAT?" I'm ASSuming this is in revenge for us ignoring you last week? Hehe.

Okay.

Great. I google for the lyrics (so that maybe my wee little exhausted brain can come up with something) and the header on the page is the freaking Olsen twins at about 4 years old. "How Rude". Bleck.

I hate the Olsen twins. I've never understood why so many people thought they were cute, because frankly they were 2 very hidious little girls. They are annoying, and talantlss. And for this, they're multi-millionares. I want their agent.

Anyhoo, Grits ain't Groceries. I get it now. It's an "If I don't love you than" kind of thing. My favorite? And Mona Lisa was a man. Hehe. Have you ever actually looked at the Mona Lisa? To quote Aerosmith "Dude looks like a lady".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home